Saturday, November 12, 2011

BLOG 13

                   REFLECTION FOR THE FOOD UNIT

          During the process to learn the Food Unit we were learning different things or facts that make us to be aware how the process of the food is, also we learned the different steps that the companies have to have in order to get the final product so after the product is ready we have to brought to our homes to feed our families. Therefore in connection with the other units the food companies were created a fantasy chain using the commercials by radio, TV and the media in order to cover the truth, a world like Allegoric of the Cave were consumers we are living in the darkness world ignoring the reality like marionettes that we are moving for the need of satisfy the hunger but we didn’t know what the truth was outside in the factory world where the process of the food was done, also we are living in the darkness ignoring the reality, in the fantasy world like Truman in the world created for the big food companies in order to commit the financial purpose, furthermore we have to choose to face the truth like The Matrix so we have to pass different levels then in some case it is hard to understand why the companies are so untrustworthy and also with the truth many people will  be mad or upset  but we have to end and face the reality and try to change our habits of ate.
          My experience during the time of this unit was very helpful now I know many things about the food process before I don’t even think on how is this processed of the food before we consume the final product, also I was thinking in the pass when my grandma use to cook delicious meals with natural products that we have in our country, and the most important thing I will avoid some products that are not healthy, changing my habits of eat.
          In the CAT evaluation of the two students I have a good and bad feeling good because I was following the steps you were teaching in class like if the article have main idea, summary, and support details, in the other hand bad feeling because I am not ready to give my opinion because I know I have weakness in grammar and vocabulary. I am in the process to learn so every day I am able to understand new words and try to improve my grammar, the biggest issue I am concern is the time, at this time I am worry of it because I take too much time thinking and planning how and what I will included in my writing so the time is passed I feel nervous and I start to write and this written don’t make sense because I am in hurry in consequence have more and big mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. Flowerross--Thank you for your honest and thoughtful feedback. You seem to understand what you need to work on well, so you may want to try, as I told you, to take an hour or two to just do the planning part with the extra CATS under the "Class Docs" area in my blog.

    ReplyDelete