Saturday, October 15, 2011

BLOG 4

When I started this class I felt very confused, because I did not know how to write an Essay, but as we have advanced these class I have been learning step by step how should be the stucture in order to complete.
I feel I have progressed in many ways but I still have problems because is not easily for me to identify the main idea and I feel unsafe to continue to developing the following steps.
Annotating in this part I know what I have to include. Summarize I feel little confused, sometimes I did not added important details from the reading but other times I added many details .Thesis Statement and Paragraphing, I still confuse in what I have to include on Thesis Statement and the  Paragraphing. So these steps are my biggest problems, on this part I am struggle because I am very slow, I took long time thinking in how developing the idea and I don’t know how to continue, causes me a lot of stress. 
After all I am more confident and sure of myself because during this time I have advanced my knowledge in grammar and writing .I am reading more than before in order to improve my reading and I will continue and put my best effort to learning this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment